Ingredients & Instructions
Full Ingredient List
Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root Extract), Sodium Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
How to Use and Apply a Sheet Mask
- Cleanse your face. We highly recommend double-cleansing if you’re applying at night to make sure your skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- Peel off the protective layers on both sides of the bio-cellulose sheet mask. The actual sheet mask is a very thin, translucent material in between two protective layers.
- Apply the sheet mask on your face. Spread it out so there are no creases in the material as it lays down on your face.
- Squeeze out some of the essence inside the pouch and spread it on top of your sheet mask.
- Leave it on for 15-20 min. Use the rest of the essence inside the pouch and apply it onto your neck, décolletage, or any other part of your body that needs hydrating.
- Remove the sheet mask to reveal your hydrated, bright, glowy, and luminous skin. Depending on your skin type, follow up with your favorite skincare routine.
- Repeat your sheet mask ritual 2-3x a week to see transformative benefits for mature skin. For younger skin, use 1-2x a week to maintain a youthful glow.